Flavors

The right flavors can make or break a ketogenic diet, knowing how to take the highest quality food and fuel and make it taste delicious is an important skill to have and these flavors will get you 90% of what you need. The other 10% are things you’ll want to buy fresh or frozen like onions, garlic, and parmesan cheese.

Redmond Real Salt

Salt

  • A flavor essential you want to add to just about everything. Also important for trace minerals and electrolytes.
    .
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar

  • Acid is another essential flavor component, ACV is easier to keep around than fresh lemons, and works great with these spray bottles.
Huy Fong Sambal Oelek Hot Sauce

Sauces & Liquids

.
.
.
.

Frontier Cajun Seasoning

Dry Seasoning & Condiments

.
.
.
.

Note: This page contains affiliate links that make me a small percentage of the sales at no cost to you. This is currently the best way for me to keep Savage Fuel sustainable and work towards developing and producing original ketogenic products that I wish existed.